Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sneak Peak of the "S" Family

I've been busily working on these fun pics I took with my good friends a couple weeks ago. They just moved into a 10 acre lot that had some awesome picture spots so we started snapping away! I love this family so much and am so thankful they have brought me back to take photos of their cuteness multiple times. You guys rock and I can't wait to see the new place all fixed up it's going to be AWESOME! :)
This one cracks me up!
One of my all time Favs!
Don't be fooled by the blanket - the girls were dying in the FL heat, but my goodness they made for some great pictures! The quilt was actually made by their Grandma so it's even better knowing it has sentimental value. :) Thanks for sticking through it girls!   

No comments:

Post a Comment