Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How about some more?

With starting a new job and having a sick husband on pain meds I've been having to do some juggling around but finally things are finally settling down and I'm starting to get into a groove and was able to finish the photo shoot of Annie, Dan and Lilo. Annie and I go way back to the 1st grade when we used to play barbies in my room everyday after school. Time passed by and life took us different directions. Thanks to good ol' Facebook we've connected back up in recent years. She called me up to come take some pictures of her and her boyfriend, Dan, and their new little addition Lilo! This whole experience was a first for them, but they look like naturals to me! I had a blast getting to catch up with them while taking some fun pics. Here's some of my favs I hope you enjoy them!








3 comments:

  1. i love the lighting, composition and perspective of the 3rd one down (with the dog looking at the camera)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I'm happy with how it turned out too, I forgot how much I liked that one until I went to put it on here! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy! These came out so great!!!! I am so excited to get these in the mail!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete